Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Breakdown issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement, where if I access Tcodes (IW21, IW22, IW31 or IW32) any of these Tcode
to go to the order header screen.

I need to check the breakdown indicator of the Notification. If the breakdown indicator is checked, then the PMActType field in the Order header
screen should be '020' for order type 'PM10'.

I have used the Export/Import parameter concept for validation but it is causing issues when handled in large cases.

Kindly suggest me suitable methods of validation to achieve the above requirement.

3 REPLIES 3

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May try user exits IWO10002 (works at release) or IWO10009 (works at Save) wherein the FM BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN to be used to give the the desired conditional value to the field PMActType.

0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara,

Thank you for your suggestion. The FM suggested by you is to update the header data of the order but the issue that I am facing is, the value of PMActType depends on the breakdown indicator.

I am using the Tcodes IW21, IW22 (tcodes for the notification). If I go to the order header screen from notification screen and if I change the breakdown indicator in the notification header screen, it is not updating the same on the beakdown indicator available on the order header screen.

Since the breakdown indicator is not updating correctly, the validation applied on the PMActType is also not working correctly.

I have used Export/Import parameter concept for breakdown indicator validation but its not working correctly.

Kindly suggest.

0 Kudos

The crucial thing you have to troubleshoot is the content in 2nd paragraph. After this your technical matters would fall in line. Better post this part of the functional issue (Brkdn indicator not flowing matter) in EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) space.