Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provide Range for Product in Sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have below requirement.

Currently system is showing single parameter for product in Search Criteria in Sourcing Cockpit. Now i want to convert it to Ranges.

Can any body guide me.

Currently it is showing as below.

I found below link in which many of the options are seen as Select-Options as compared to Below above screen shot.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Searching+for+requirements+within+the+Sourcing+Cockpit+-+De...

Guys i am new to CRM and i have been given only 2 days to complete this task. I am thinking about Enhancing Web Dynpro Component. But thought there might be some configuration.

Please help me guys whether it can be achieved by configuration and if yes then how.

I searched on Google and SCN but i got confused.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I can see product is also having a range. From SRM 701 the ranges are available for lot fields which will be available with switch Range search in Sourcing Cockpit . If you are in SRM 700 then this functionality is not available. But having said custom developing it would include building a wdr_select_option with an appropriate structure  which contains a range table and not a structure filed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Veera,

Can you please give me a ABAP code in search method in Dynpro Component so that it will help me.

I just want to see hot data from selection option is getting passed to class method for data retrieving.