Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sing Sampling procedure with auto valuation for qualitative & Quantitative MIC

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

We  have a requirement of Auto valuation of MIC, i am able to perform by using different sampling procedure.But i required single sampling procedure for Qualitative & Quantitative.So for that which Valuation should i used.

Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What difference would it make? Use a common sampling procedure for both kind of MICs.

Or Did I just misread the query?

ntn

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

I required Single Sampling procedure for both type of MIC, and that should perform Auto Valuation not manually.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Asif, Do you mention anything about the MICs when you create a sampling procedure? No!!

I either am unable to understand your query, or you are confused! But what appears to me is that you are able to Auto-valuate one of those MIC types but not others. This leaves a possibility that you are using different sampling procedures for both kind of MICs.

Just assign the existing SP (which allows you to auto valuate) to both kind of MICs.

ntn

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

I required the common sampling procedure to attached with Quantitative & Qualititative, so that system perform Auto valuation while result recording.