cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross system risk analysis in GRC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are on GRC 10 and want to user cross system risk analysis for SRM 7.0. I have few doubts which i would like to clarify on this forum.

We have identified a cross system risk i.e Shopping cart creation and PO approval. This can occur in SRM system or in cross system i.e SRM and ECC an PO approval can be done at both the places i.e SRM and ECC.

Now my doubt is as follows:

1. Regarding connector group: I have created a connector group by name name Cross Prouction and assigned group type CROSS system and LOGICAL group both  and assigned all the connectors i.e SRM syetem conector and ECC system connector.

Is that all i need to do from connector point of view and when i need to generate the ruleset i need to generate ruleset for this connecotr group right ?

2. For functions : As we want that both the risk i,.e Risk of Shopping car mainatence and PO approval both in SRM and risk of Shopping cart mainetance in SRM and PO approval in ECC should be captured how we need to define the function?

How i have ddefined it right now is that function that belongs to SHopping cart is only for SRM and set as single system for analysis scope. IS that correct???

For PO approval function i have set analysis scope as Cross system. Is that correct?

By doing this will both the risk i.e with SRM and Cross SRM and ECC will be captureed.

Is there anything else i need to take care?

Thank you in advance for you valuable time and effort.

Kind Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

best if you have a look at the SAP note for the technical setting: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1696581

From my point of view you have to create two functions. One containing the PO Approval for SRM and ECC, the other containing the car maintenance for SRM.

Does that help?

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

Thank you for your response it helps.

Actually i also meant two function but was getting confused at analysis scope for these two function.

I beleive that the function for SRM shopping cart creation should be Single System and the other function for PO approval should be cross system?

Can you please confirm if my understanding is correct?

Kind Regards

Ashish

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes that's correct. Best if you do validation with an example in your environment.

Regards,

Alessandro

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would really appreciate if someone who has already used this can share their feedback,

Kind Regards

Asheesh

0 Kudos

Hi Asheesh,

Hope you are doing fine, I have the similar question on the analysis scope of the function, Could you please share if you got any information on this from other source, it would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Trilok