cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can we reduce the confirmation process

0 Kudos

Hello,

we are into variant configuration and we are using the time consuming method to confirm the sales order which is having many line items.so can anyone suggest how to confirm the sales order collectively or some of the way to make the process short.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Kiran,

I am asking to enter time ticket for production orders collectively if possible or suggest something so that we can change the customization of our process.actually we are having MTO scenario and we are using backflushing so GI is at the time of time ticket for production order.so i need to know is there any other method to execute the production or to GI in one short for a sales order having various line items.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Udit,

Try with COHV or CO44.

See below SAP Help link for more help Mass Processing of Process and Production Orders - Production Orders (PP-SFC) - SAP Library

BR
KK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Again moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to SAP ERP Manufacturing - Production Planning (SAP PP)

0 Kudos

hello Caetano,

This is related to the PP as i want to short the process of production  not of making sales order.we are running the md50 against the sales order and then co41 to convert to production order and then by co11n we are doing confirmation line by line.so can anyone suggest to make it collectively confirm.we are using backflush in are customization.

Regards

udit

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Udit,

Are you talking about production order operation collective confirmation?

You can use CO15 instead of CO11N for collective confirmation.

BR
KK

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Udit

On the original thread you wrote "can anyone suggest how to confirm the sales order collectively or some of the way to make the process short", therefore, it looks like you are asking from an SD point of view. I strongly suggest you to read the blog, which explains which information should be provided and how to effectively describe your issue when opening an SCN thread.

Regards

Caetano

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

This thread has been moved to SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD), as it is not related to PP.

Regards

Caetano