SDK Sample: 11.SystemFormManipulation
I tried unsuccessfully many times to run the SDK Sample called 11.SystemFormManipulation.
It's found in: Samples -> Com UI -> VB.NET -> 11.SystemFormManipulation. -> 2003 -> SysForm.sln
I searched the forum, but it does not seem anybody had any problem running the sample.
This is how I used this sample (I successfully ran many other samples the same way).
- I clicked on SysForm.vbproj
- I converted the file using the Visual Studio Conversion Wizard
- I added the foll. references: SAP B1 DI API ver9 and SAP BI UI API ver9.
- I updated the command line argument:
- I chose MainSub as the startup object.
- Then I built SysForm ---> Build Succeeded
- Then I ran the program in Visual Studio (with SAP B1 already open)
F5 Start Debugging
This is exactly how I always proceed with other samples.
Yet, with 11.SystemFormManipulation, nothing happens, nothing..., nothing!
No error message, nothing!
I have no idea what this sample program is supposed to do.
I want it to run, because I use it for learning purposes.
Can anybody (who has successfully run the sample) tell me what has gone wrong?
Ankit Chauhan replied
This sample show you that how to customize a System Form.
Using this sample your Sales Order Form will be customized.
A New Tab is added to Sales Order Form as 'User Folder'. There are some option buttons and CheckBoxes.
Just open the Sales Order Form and check the changes.
Hope it helps.
Thanks & Regards