cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement of a subtype of a standard SAP infotype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to enhance(adding fileds) to subtype-16 of infotype 0035.

can you please let me know the steps to achieve the same.

Note:

• I tried to add fields through PM01 >> single scrn >> edit Customer Include... but after adding fields and activating the structure CI_P0035, they are not visible in Layout of program ZP003500 / screen - 0200.
  • Also please let me know, how to make these fields to be visible in only subtype-16 and not in other subtypes of IT0035.

Thanks

Kush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kush,

Are you checking in different client other than development client. I hope PM01 settings are client dependent. if you are testing in some other client, take a client copy using SCC1 to the destination client.

Even still the screen is not displaying, kindly check whether the program is activated. Right click the program and activate all the objects(program, include,screen) at once.

Also condition wise we can hide the screen elements, ask the developer to write the code in PBO Section of the screen as like below.

IF SUB_TYPE NE 16.

LOOP AT SCREEN.

IF SCREEN-NAME EQ 'FIELDNAME'.

SCREEN-INVISIBLE = 1.

SCREEN-ACTIVE = 0.

ENDIF.

MODIFY SCREEN.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

i am working in a single client only.

and all the programs are activated but issue is still persisting

Regards,

Kush

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

I tried the same here, it worked for me.

Place the breakpoint in PBO screen. It is just to cross verify whether the screen is calling or not and to know whether the screen elements are hidden by some coding(Loop Statement).

As suggested, check the release too.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depending on what release you are, this might have implications to the decoupled infotype framework where you will need to make similar changes to keep in-sync.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kush,

• You can modify dynpro 0200 and add the fields.
  • You can control the access and visible fields with exit (Function EXIT_SAPFP50M_002) or with BADI. Or simplier, modifing MODULE_PBO_0035 module in ZP003500 / screen - 0200.

Regards,

Jaime

former_member206394
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.