cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TaxClass1-Cust is not derived Automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am creating a Sale order in a Quality environment I getting  the following error. I have Maintained the MWST Condition yet this error is displayed.

In Analysis the TaxClass1-Cust is not getting populated.

But when i give the same value manually in Sale order header Alt.tax classific. then the MWST is working fine

Can anyone help me in achieving the same automatically instead of entering the TaxClass1-cust. Manually.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all you replies

Once when the VAT Registration number in the XD02 >General data > Control data > VAT Registration number was updated the issue is resolved for one Customer.

But this issue is not resolved completely. We are facing the issue again for some other customers even after all the data is verified. If any one have faced the same issue and resolved please let me know. Because this is a standrad, that a customer Tax classification has to be flown to sale order but this is not happening.

--

Kamal

Message was edited by: Kamaleshkar Krishnamurthy

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamalesh,

Have you solved this issue..?

Please keep us posted..

If not solved, Check the corresponding tables of customer master (KNVI), check if the values are there for the customer no.

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Still i have not fixed this issue. Currently i am giving the temporary fix for this issue. i.e Entering the Tax classification Manually in the header level. We are working on it. I will post my findings soon.

Thanks a lot for your concern jobi,

--

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

This Tax classification not populating problem is coming for certain cases. For Example

For a Same order, Its working fine in Production and Pre production environment but not working in quality environment. I checked all the configurations V/06 , V/07 , V/08, Condition, Customer Master and Material Master all are same but still its not working in quality.

I have asked the Abap team to check on any enhancements which have been done recently.

Hope will get any clue on this.

--- Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal

I see you have posted many screen shots but there is no screen shot for MWST condition record .

Could you please see if your MWST record is active on service rendered date .

If possible paste the screen shot .

Regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

MWST condition is present for the Cust-tax and the Material- tax.

--

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal

I  see record is good but I noticed in your pricing condition analysis there is preliminary step for MWST which is not initialized ?

Please Paste the Pricing Procedure screen . Make sure MWST is visible in screen shot with any routines on it .Please check your master data .Seems preliminary step for MWST is not getting the required Info to get the right access .

Regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Please find the Following screenshots.

Pricing Condition Analysis.

Procedure Definition.

Pricing Procedure Definition.

Thanks for your concern,

--

Kamal

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether any user exit is causing the issue. Also refer OSS note 1456169 - Error "Access not made (initialized field)"  for any further guidance.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thank you,

I checked with the OSS Notes and I also checked with the USER EXITS.

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in Program MV45AFZZ

Implementation is done for adding Additional fields in Additional data tab.

They have not mentioned anything regarding TAX in the implementation.

Suppose if they have implemented the user exit, will it over ride the standard Process, in spite of not mentioning any fields regarding tax. Or if they use the user exit should they mention the tax related things as mandatory in the code.

Regards,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

sales area tab - Billing - maintain the Tax classification as "1". 

there if you see manually u have given the value as '2' and in sales area tab you have mention the value as '1'

mention the value as '2' and check it once again

Regards

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the condition record, and in customer master - sales area tab - Billing - maintain the Tax classification as "1".

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamleshkar

Check the value maintain in tax field in your customer master and as well as cross verify that value with the condition record maintained against MWST in VK11

Regards

Azhar Iqbal

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamalesh,

I think this might be a problem due to the incorrect table field, used in your access tables.

Please check out the below link, which i think will solve your issue

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Thanks for your reply,

In my sale order > Item conditions > Analysis > MWST ---> the Customer tax classification is not getting populated. this is my issue. I want to know from where the value is taken into the sale order. My MWST condition is using TAX1 field where has my XD03 tax field is TAXD is there any problem with this.

In VBAK table all the tax classifications tab are blank .In VBAK, tax classification will not flow that is ok but in MWST condition we need the tax classification of the customer.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamlesh,

Seems there is a problem with that tax field.  Have you cross checked the the tax field in your access's table for this condition, 

Please check the things as specified in the discussion link i have sent you in my previous post.

If not solved, then paste a screen shot of the tax fields maintained in CMR, and also the condition tables of the access sequence

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

I checked the fields and from as per my understanding i am not able to find the issue in it. I will provide you the screen shot. Please let me know in case of any other data needed regarding this.

V/07 . MWST > Domestic >

XD03 .Sales area data > Billing document.

Thanks in advance,

--

Kamal

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamlesh,

this looks OK to me.  There must be some other issue,

How many accesses you have for this condition? could you give the screenshot of that.

Is this happening only for one particular customer, Anyway have a check on the customer account group settings, CMR data, and the taxtype and indicator settings.

Regards

Jobi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check your payer customer master ->tax classification code? You need to maintain 2 at payer master level for GB.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think MWST condition type has checked in pricing procedure required field for that MWST Condition is mandatory in sales order once check it.

0 Kudos

Maintain tax indicator for MWST in customer master for ship to party.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you searched before posting here?  You need to maintain the tax classification in your customer master from where only, system would fetch when you create a sale order.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your reply

The tax Classification is maintained in the customer master (XD03) . But still its not populated.

Kamal

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then have a look at the following note:-

• Note 872449 - Tax determination in Sales and Distribution

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please paste the screenshot of fields which you have used in condition table till last level.

Awaiting your reply in this regard.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samier,

Thanks for your concern,

In Pricing Procedure (v/08) MWST is configured.

But my issue is why during determination of MWST, the tax classification is not determined. and that yellow icon is displayed. But when i give the tax classification manually in the header level its working fine.I just need to know why it is not automatically processed.

Thanks in advance

- Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal

I did use pricing procedure and checked , Its working fine in my case .

Request you to please check if Table KNVI has data for MWST - 2 in your case .

If yes please check if any exit is troubling you .