cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROS Questionnaire Recipient Email in So50

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm stuck with a situation hopefully someone can help me with.

In vendor registration (ROS), when a vendor fills out ROS_SELF_REG, a questionnaire is emailed to the vendor, in which the vendor is suppose to reply back. In that questionnaire, the return email in the mailto: portion (XXX@Z.com) is being pulled from the transaction SO50, where recipient addresses are defined with exit name CL_UWS_RUNTIME_MAIL.

We currently have 1 external email id (XXX@Z.com), upon arriving to the system, is converted to an internal email id (YYY@Z.com). Because the mailto: email is pulled from SO50, I must define the external email id in SO50. BUT, when the return email comes back, the system will only recognize the internal email ID to do the routing, so I also have to define the internal email ID.

My problem is: I have two email ID's with the same Exit Name defined in SO50, but for some reason, when sending the questionnaire, the system will not pulled the external email ID (XXX@Z.com) to the mailto: portion of the questionnaire. It only pulls the internal email ID, which is useless because outside systems can not send emails to the internal email ID.

My alternative is going to the service email people and just ask them to create one email ID, but currently I don't want to do this, and is trying to change this at the config level. I

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured it out.

When you have the same exit name, the email ID is pulled alphabetically. Which means based on my setup, I have to have the internal email ID be alphabetically later than my external email ID.

Epiphanies.