SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WVM1 splitting orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We use t-code WVM1 (program RWVMIPRO) to generate consignments in background job. For a particular customer it has been creating two orders (for the rest it creates one each customer).

Could you please where to look? I compared the orders and there seems no difference in business data except the materials.

Please suggest.

George

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Suspecting some kind of size limit condition, I think I stumbled on the solution.  If you run TCode 'WVM1' it calls program 'RWVMIPRO'.   This program then calls 'RWRPLPRO'.  By running the tcode, a selection part of the screen does not appear.  This is the 'For background processing only' sction with field 'Packet Size'.  The default on the packet size (parameter 'G_PKT' is set to technical setting 'C_PACKETSIZE' with a value of '1000').   If you executed the program 'RWRPLPRO' directly, this part of the screen appears.  If you set the Packet Size to a higher number, you will find that the order split doesn't happen.  If this helps, I'd appreciate any points.  Good luck.

Erik

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello George,

Has anyone responded to you yet?  We are having the same issue. I'm trying to debug and find that 'PI_KEYS' has all of the materials (e.g. 1132 rows).  This is somehow getting split and our first order that gets created has only some of the material items from PI_KEYS in 'PI_VE_ITEMS' (551 rows).  The rest appear on the second order.  There should ONLY be ONE ORDER.  I'll keep trying to debug and search to see if anyone has encountered the same and if there's a solution out there.  Thanks.

Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Suspecting some kind of size limit condition, I think I stumbled on the solution.  If you run TCode 'WVM1' it calls program 'RWVMIPRO'.   This program then calls 'RWRPLPRO'.  By running the tcode, a selection part of the screen does not appear.  This is the 'For background processing only' sction with field 'Packet Size'.  The default on the packet size (parameter 'G_PKT' is set to technical setting 'C_PACKETSIZE' with a value of '1000').   If you executed the program 'RWRPLPRO' directly, this part of the screen appears.  If you set the Packet Size to a higher number, you will find that the order split doesn't happen.  If this helps, I'd appreciate any points.  Good luck.

Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

what order type are you able to generate from WVM1? Is it type KB (consignment?) or are you using the default one?