SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Detailed errors from WPLST Table

vinod_naik2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have many POS IDOCs (WPU*) getting failed in our production system with error as "IDOC not fully processed".

Currently we are manually putting failed IDOCs in WPLST table and fetching the exact error messages and corresponding segments which have errors. After knowing the errors we take possible actions for correcting the errors and then we re-process the IDOCs.

But this is manual activity and we have to complete the process using all excel data. Since number of IDOCs are more it consumes more time. 

Is there any standard SAP program to know the errors directly? or is there any better way knowing the exact errors  for failed POS IDOCs?

I tried to search by putting search term as WPLST and standard SAP programs to find out POS errors but got only one program "RWPUDLST" which is used for deleting the error entries from WPLST.

Please help me to know any program or better way to find the exact errors for the failed POS IDOCs.

Thanks and Regards,

Vinod Naik

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

Please see the transaction WLF_IDOC by which you can query IDOCs based on message number, text, status etc.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Transaction WLF_IDOC is used to get IDOC details. But it doesn't give exact error message segment wise for failed POS IDOC messages.

I am searching some report or better ways of finding out exact errors segment wise for IDOCs stored in table WPLST (POS interface: processing log)

Regards,

Vinod Naik

former_member232581
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

You can use POS interface monitor. T Code  WPER. it will give you required details. Give your idoc number or dates and execute.

You can monitor both inbound and outbound POS data exchange.

Another new Tcode is WPER2 and I believe you can process idocs directly from there. But I haven't used it and therefore don't have much details about it.

Thanks

Vibhor

0 Kudos

Hi Vibhor,

Yes, WPER gives details of exact error. But we have many failed IDOCs which needs to be analysed. Is there any way to down load the WPER error entries in bulk?

In WPER we need to go and see each and every IDOC.

regards,

Vinod Naik