cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm with a client who has high expectations of Screen Personas; I have been researching but can not get a straight answer about some requirements that they pose me, the issue is:

- The customer wants the transaction ME51N, filter fields depending on the document type; for example: If they make a NB Requisition that some fields are activated; If they make a Solicit RV- framework against others are activated; but this is about the same transaction and the document type is deployed from a list.

- The other thing I want is depending on the country filter matchcode specific information; something similar to the customized SAP lists, but is made from Personas Screen and apply to all users.

You have any ideas or suggestions. Sorry for my bad english...

In advance thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Regarding the first question, this would be possible by creating individual flavors for ME51N and switching to them using a script, dependent on the selected document type.

As for the second question: I don't quite understand the requirement so more details and eventually an example would help to explain it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

The second question is: If I can make filters options matchcode with sap screen personas? For example, in ME51N If I select requisitions for Honduras , which only appear in the matchcode that apply to that country ?

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There are certainly ways to do something like this. If the search help (matchcode) has a filter option for the country, you can set the country value via scripting or there are specific script actions to set / reset search help conditions as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

It was very helpful your answer.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Only I have a problem, matchcode come within a table.

Regards

Answers (0)