Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Center not defined in the user profile for logged user in Work Manager 6.2

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have changed the work order assignment type in the mobile data object to 6(Operation level Work Center).In ir02 assigned the work center to perner(User ID).When tried to perform sync from Ipad, encountering the error "Work center is not defined in the user profile for logged user".I have cross verified the perner settings in PA30.All Configurations seems to be fine.

Kindly suggest how to proceed further.Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the necessary configurations and still getting the error in server logs

COM.SYCLO.AGENTRY.AGENTRYEXCEPTION: WORK CENTER IS NOT DEFINED IN THE USER PROFILE FOR LOGGED USER |

I have found the below link and identified the parameter id fro work center but not sure what to maintaining in parameter value for user in su3 tcode

http://solveissue.com/note?id=1920748

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

syam_yalamati
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

Please maintain Parameter ID as 'VAP' and Parameter Value as '<Work Center Name>' using SU3 transaction for a particular user.

Regards

Syam

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.Please suggest how to assign the work centers through ir02 (HR Work Center assignments).I want to maintain multiple work centers for the same user.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to my knowledge, this is not possible with the standard assignment options. You'll need to select one Work Center, use another assignment type, or go to modification.

Thanks

Merten

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you will have to create your own filter class if you want to assign multiple work centers to your user and fetch the corresponding work orders.

With the standard solution you can filter by multiple work centers but they will be fixed values for all the users.

I would create a Z "Syclo Filter Class handler" fro MDO SWM61_WORKORDER_GENERIC work_cntr filter and code the filter to return the list of work centers for the runtime user.

0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

The work center must be defined as a parameter in the user profile (SU3 transaction) I think the parameter in question is VAP.