cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition delivery date before the requested/created date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are getting an issue that Purchase requisitions created by APO are having Delivery Date one day before of requesed Date.

Eg Purchase requistion created on 20.02.2015 and having delievery date on 19.02.2015.

I have checked contract, Purchase info record Tlane all master data settings are ok.

Planned Delievery Time maintained in the info record is 0 and GRPT time is 1 day.

Same vendor, contract, PIR exists for 2 material, But we are facing issue only for one material.

It is an urgent issue , if anyone is having any idea , suggestions please reply to me if any information required will update here.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepika,

For test try with GRPT = 0. Then check the dates.

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marius,

Thanks for you reply.

In our scenario we have not considering GRPT time.

We have not tick in Tlane .

We are only considering Planned Delivery Time, and planned delievery time was set as 0 days.

Regards

Deepika Kukreja

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

In you first post you said:

Planned Delievery Time maintained in the info record is 0 and GRPT time is 1 day.

Now, in your replay to Marius you said:

In our scenario we have not considering GRPT time.

So I am not sure if you have or not GRPT.

I would ensure the planned delivery time is 0 in your info records and in the materials master in ECC and APO. Also ensure GRPT is 0 in ECC and APO. The only time should be setup in the T-Lane (transit time). Try with this setup.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

Thanks for your Reply !!

GRPT and  PDT in ECC maintained as 1 day In material master.

In Purchase Info record PDT is maintained as 0 days and GRPT is 1.

I also checked tlane it is coming as 1 day and GRPT is 0 days.

So which i analysed from some other eg of materials pur req is considering the settings of which is maintained in Tlane, so giving 1 day back date in Pur Req.

But it solved my previous question but arises one more question that tlane we have not mannually maintained, it always created on the basis of contract in our scenario, so how the PDT=1 day come inside tlane?

Regards

Deepika Kukreja