cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working With ME23N transaction....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP Screen Persona.I am working on 2.0 Version.My requirement was to display a PO Print Preview in the same screen when a user enters the required fields,but when i am trying it the PDF is displaying in new window which i have to display it in the same window where i entered the required fields.

Can anyone help me in this issue and let me know how to display HTML content(HTML Control) of the next screen to be displayed in the same screen.

Thanks In Advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This must be some local, browser-specific setting (or maybe some backend system setting?) because I remember working on ME23N flavors including the Print Preview and the PDF was displayed in the same window like the Personas flavor (in fact, it was part of the flavor screen just like in the GUI transaction).

Does the same also happen when you run ME23N using the webgui? If it does, check your browser configuration, perhaps there is some setting forcing the PDF view to a new window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Thanks For Quick Response,I tried to resolve the issue using HTML control by mapping the custom component to the next page component but i cant capture the double click actions on the  PDF in the recording.

Here is the Print Preview of the Document which i am trying to print on the same Window,now it's showing in the next window.

Can u please help me to solve this.Thanks in Advance.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hm... that looks like it is still in the same window like ME23N. Is the preview really opening in a completely separate window? So you can alt+tab between it and the ME23N flavor?

Sorry, I don't know what can cause this. As mentioned, I never experienced the Print Preview creating a separate window or browser tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tamas for your Support and quick response.