cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL parameters for MDG requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to configure the UWL settings for Vendor/BP MDG Change requests .

This works fine on NWBC but need to set it up in Portal .The Portal calls the backend via ITS and then calls the webdynpro application . This is cumbersome as it opens another screen . I need this to open the Webdynpro directly .

I have done the following

Transaction SWFVISU

Task : TS75707980 ( Approval task which I'm using )

Visualisation type = WebDynpro ABAP

Parameters

APPLICATION = USMD_CREQUEST_PROCESS

Configuration = USMD_CREQUEST_PROCESS

DYNPARAM = crequest_workitem=${item.externalId} ---> this being the work item id .

namespace = SAP

SYSTEM_ALIAS = SAP

On clicking the link in the uwl I get an error that that change request has not been entered . I don't know what is the dynamic parameter for

entering the Change request . I know that the application parameter crequest exists but what is the uwl parameter . I have tried

${item.externalObjectId} and ${item.internalId} but they do not work . If I hardcode the value for application paramater say CREQUEST=312 , then it works .

However it opens the generic Change request screen from where I have to drilldown down into the BP Change request .

Any solutions ?

Regards,

Radha Subramanian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

troy_cronin2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Radha

I hope you are well and many thanks for using the SAP Discussion Threads .

With reference to the scenario that you have described you mentioned the following:

• On clicking the link in the UWL you get an error that that change request has not been entered .

Could you kindly review the following SAP Note and check its relevance to ensure I understand the scenario in its entirety.

• SAP Note: 1677088 - ITS UpDown: open url in new security applet
  • SAP Note: 1641242 - Navigation from worklist

Kindly update me as per your findings.

Kind Regards

Troy Cronin - Enterprise Portal Support Engineer

Follow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Troy,

Thanks for the reply . I'm in th latest version of MDG 7.0 SP 3 . It has all the notes including the ones you mentioned . Would really like to know what is the dynamic parameters set in SWFVISU or in the uwl xml .

Does the swfvisu call USMD_CREQUEST_PROCESS or USMD_WF_NAVIGATION ?

Regards,

Radha

Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Radha,

You need to configure the UWL properly.

Here is a link that show you how to configure the access for the BOR object attributes.

Regards,

Ivan