cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting CSS in NWBC_CFG table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

please guide me how to use CSS_URL parameter in NWBC_CFG table , As am using sap_tradeshow_plus theme and I want to change

color of the theme

Regards

Ghadeer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ghadeer Zahaiqa

Did you solve the problem?

former_member183060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

NWBC HTML is themeable only with the UI designer, which requires NWBC Runtime 3.6. If you want to use NWBC_CFG, that means you use NWBC Runtime 3.5 which for the HTML client supports only the standard themes (sap_tradeshow_plus und sap_corbu).

Best regards

Melinda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no such parameter, see the documentation for details. Maybe you mean THEME_NAME? You have to use the UI Theme Designer to create a custom theme based on the standard theme, make your changes, deploy and change the configuration to use the custom theme.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samuli

I have got this parameter from '/UI2/NWBC_CFG_CUST' I think I can use in this table also.

I have tried to UI theme designer , but its not meet our requirement because we call

standard GUI transaction in the role , so they are not affected in theme, just the menu as we use NWBC for html

then I have tried to use NWBC_CFG table , its working fine but we need to change the CSS or use custom theme

Please advise me

Regards

Ghadeer

Former Member
0 Kudos

NWBC doesn't use the value from the table, see method IF_NWBC_RUNTIME~GET_CONFIGURATION of class CL_NWBC_RUNTIME35 for supported parameters. The parameter is set by the Unified Rendering runtime in case the URL contains a sap-cssurl parameter.