cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing liveCache Order during Product Heuristic.

bhuvanpaliwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've requirement to change the order quantity of the receipt elements as proposed by the system, after we run the Product heuristic in RRP3 (i.e. the ability to change the system proposed quantities for certain receipt elements).

I'm trying to make the required changes in BADI /SAPAPO/RRP_HEUR_DO~AFTER.

I'm able to get all the order information via FM  /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_DATA and internal table IT_OUTPUTS contain the Receipt elements I want to modify.

But I'm facing problem while changing this order.

I'm trying to use FM  /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_CHANGE, but getting different error messages in ET_RC table (I resolve one, it throws another at me).

I've a few questions at this point:

1. Is it even possible to change(modify) the order at this stage(during Product Heuristic)?

2. If it is possible, then what all parameters should I export to the above FM. I've tried passing most of the internal tables as received from FM "/SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_DATA", but currently I'm stuck at error OM181(No scheduler parameters were specified).

This suggests to me that the order will be rescheduled completely, rather than just a small modification.

3. So, is there any easy way to change orders in liveCache?

Any help/clarity on this will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Bhuvan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhuvanpaliwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Never mind. Solved myself by using FM ' /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_MODIFY'.

Also noticed that it is easier to change receipts inside the BADI method: /SAPAPO/IF_EX_RRP_PLANNING~RECEIPTS_SAVE.

Thanks,

Bhuvan