cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To restrict OPC value

0 Kudos

Hello ,

We have  a development through which we pass the results from OPC to inspection lots .But sometimes there is some problem in the OPC and it passes the already read values to the inspection lot .

For example if a result was already scanned and when User scanned the other result the OPC passes the old result to inspection lot .

Is there any way to restrict the already read values from OPC ?

I am thinking that if a a particular value has been read then we could change its status to " obsolete" .

There are few function module  like  "COOPC_RFC_ITEM_WRITE" which I am thinking can meet my requirement but still not sure .

Please suggest .

Regards ,

Sujit Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Please can you provide some additional information for your business case related to OLE for Process Control (OPC) like -

a) Is it happening for simultaneous scans (Ex; barcode scans) for inspection instruction, or non-simultaneous scans too?

b) Is this happening for mixing results for inspection operations within one inspection lot or mixing results of operations from other inspection lots?

c) Are you already using Enqueue-Dequeue mechanism to lock the inspection lot result table till the results are under process? or??

To my understanding, ABAP team will be in a batter position to answer your query. You can also wait for some further feedback for other QM experts.

Thanks,

Arijit