cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO 7.4 sync scenario response payload missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in PO 7.4 java single stack for a sync scenario, i am seeing 2 messages in message monitor. One for request message coming from sender system and second for response message coming from receiver system.

The first message in message content has its request payload data.

But the second message for response in message content does not have its payload data. So what setting needs to be done to see the response msg coming from target system in message monitor in PO 7.4 java single stack system? Pls tell. Thx.

All helpful replies will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stewart,

You can check Harish reply in this thread similar than yours

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already set AM=3. in the response msg, in msg content, i can see the processing step data of the response msg like business system names, quality of service etc.

but the payload data is missing in it.

moreover, when i tried MS=3 & AM=3, then the message content opened up a blank window with nothing in it, but after changing it back to AM=3, i can see in msg content the trace data of soap header, but the payload data is missing in it.

any ideas pls. thx.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stewart

Did you view the message details via the "Open Message" functionality in the Monitor?

As you can see below, I can view the log version of the AM step of the sync response message, and it contains the response payload.

If it still does not work for you, try using scenario specific logging to set log for the AM step. Below is an example from iFlow config. If you are not using iFlow, there is an equivalent in the Advanced Settings of the ICO.

Rgds

Eng Swee

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stewart

Set logging for Mapping step (AM) of your synchronous ICO. See scenario specific logging using ICO advanced setting in the blog below.

Rgds

Eng Swee