cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the routine maintained in OVB8 is called?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Last few days, I'm trying to figure out that how the routine(s) maintained in OVB8 (Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements > Transfer of Requirements > (Maintain Requirements For Transfer Of Requirements) OR (Maintain Requirements For Purchase And Assembly Orders)) is/are called viz. which program etc.

I tried searching in Google (after trying with AvC/Sales Orders programs, includes etc) but could not get the answer what I'm looking for.

I request your help in this regard.

Regards

SD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you go to the Source Text explanation of the respective routines in OVB8, you will be able to understand how the said routine would function provided, you should have some basic coding knowledge.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the directions.

However, I have found (I think!!) that how it works and would like to share with you all. I'm writing the sequence of program execution:

SAPMV45A > Include MV45AF0Z > Include MV45AF0Z_ZAHLUNGSKARTEN_AUTHOR > calls up FORM 'SUBSEQ_ALLOWED_AVAIL' > calls up FM ' SD_ORDER_SUBSEQUENT_ALLOWED' one-by-one based on FOFUN values (which are hard-coded, you can see the values in Data type FOFUN in SE11). In this function module, it again calls FM ' READ_TVFO' based on FOFUN and fetches the requirement (routine) assigned in table.

This is what I have understood and tried to explain. If anyone who can correct/refine it as per his/her knowledge, he/she is welcome.

Regards

SD

Answers (0)