Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM authorization to display all configuration

manthana_c
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

Just would like to know if I would like to have authorization to diplay all configuration in MM Module.

do I need to go thru each t-code one by one in each menu. or just t-code SPRO can display every module enough.

Pls help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member183424
Active Contributor

Only SPRO can't give you all access for IMG activity (Even though in MM module).

You need to give all other t-code and activity to display the configuration.

For more details have a look into the OSS note 1029225 - SPRO: Authorization Check for IMG Activity

5 REPLIES 5

former_member183424
Active Contributor

Only SPRO can't give you all access for IMG activity (Even though in MM module).

You need to give all other t-code and activity to display the configuration.

For more details have a look into the OSS note 1029225 - SPRO: Authorization Check for IMG Activity

0 Kudos

in some menu in the MM configuration, I cannot find the t-code , so how to tell the admin to set authorization for me pls.

0 Kudos

the second you get an error, type su53. you will get the missing authorizations and send that screenshot to your basis admin to provide you the access.

0 Kudos

Yes, for some IMG activity, there are no specified t-code. You need to to that via IMG activity.

Give the authorization to the user, then try to execute the function from IMG activity, you will get the missing authorization :

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have some options to do so,

either check one by one or try the below.

Go to T code SE81,select Material management and press information system,in the new screen select other objects (from the left side menu),in that double click on Authorization objects and then execute.

Or

You can view all the MM authorization objects via SU21. This is very helpful specially if you also want to view authorization fields and values