cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG - Attachements display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please can some one provide some info that Is there any way to display the attachments ( Yes or No) along with change requests/change documents in the change request tab of MDG. I am able to see all the CRs which have attachments in the table USMD1211. However need to display them in the MDG screen.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If a CR has an attachment, you can view it in the Attachment tab of that CR's header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply. I want to see all the CRs in one place in MDG which have attachments. I dint find this field in display of all the CRs. Is there any way to check this or we need to enhance that POWL Query/feeder class?

Thanks for the inputs.

Regards,

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if there is a standard report or view that shows only CR's with attachments. Is there an attachment column in the CR POWL? If not, maybe you can look into enhancing it to show an icon or something indicating whether a CR has an attachment. Then, you can group or sort by that new column.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply. There is no column in CR POWL for attachments. Perhaps I have to enhance this POWL to get that one.

Regards.

SD