Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

async-sync bridge proxy to jdbc

former_member229036
Participant
0 Kudos

hello guru;

is there async-sync bridge ( abap proxy to jdbc ) without BPM  ?

sender abap proxy ( async  )  -->  receiver jdbc (sync)  -->  response to  receiver abap proxy

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You also can to try with the JDBC lookup , however the best shoot is the proposed by Eng with the bridge.

Regards,

former_member229036
Participant
0 Kudos

this scenario is not select  , 

should be insert or update with multi row and then get result  to request system by async pattern.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David

Yes, you can achieve async-sync by using standard adapter module. Refer to the following blog.

However, if both your sender and receiver are ABAP proxies, you can consider creating the sender proxy as Sync, then it would be Sync Proxy -> Sync JDBC, and you don't need the bridge.

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member229036
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for info.

but i have some question with article your guide document,

will i have to create two ICO ?   one is for async,  and then second  ICO for jdbc response sync to async for abap,  i understand adding paramenter on module in receiver jdbc, but configuration with esr , i am not clear

how many do i have to create ICO and Service Interface ?

#1 create one  oubound Service Interface for abap proxy async ( sender abap proxy ),

#2 create one  inbound Service Interface for  JDBC sync ( receiver jdbc sync )

ummmm   i do not know , i am not clear with  ESR AND ICO

Please help me .

if sync-async pattern ( abap proxy (sync)  - receiver jdbc async ) -  get result(select key colume and status)   -  abap proxy(sync)

is easier to explan than async-sync pattern ,    please  help me with sync-async pattern (abap proxy to jdbc pattern)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What PI version and SP level are you using?

former_member229036
Participant
0 Kudos

PI 7.31  only java stack  SP 10

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

David

You cannot simply choose which pattern is easier to explain and go with it. Different bridges are used for different purposes and not necessarily interchangeable. You have to figure out based on your requirement which type of bridge is applicable for your case.

I'd suggest you read up the following blog (there are three parts) to have a better idea about bridges.

Rgds

Eng Swee