Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mat. Avail Date changes every day

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

My scenario is as follows:

1. 1. When we create a Sch Agreement (VA31), Systm proposes Material Availability Date.
  2. 2. E.g. Mat. Avail Date is 1-March. But material is not despatched on 1-Mar-15.
  3. 3. Now if I see that Sch Agreement on 2-Mar-15, the mat. avail date is shown as 2-Mar-15 and if material is not despatched on 2-March, then on 3-March-15, mat. avil. Date becomes 3-March.
  4. 4. Similarly the material availability date keeps on advancing to current date, if material is not despatched.
  5. 5. The moment we despatch the material, then the material avail date stops.

So pl suggest why Material Availability Date is changing and is it a standard functionality. We want to take Mat. Avail Date as a base for certain reports like On-Time Delivery report.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unless Rescheduling for availability is run with tcodes like V_V2 or V_RA, there should not be any change as you indicated.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

MRP runs every night. It's a scheduled job. But V_V2 or V_RA is scheduled or not- how can we know?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Search for program - SDV03V02 (Transaction code - V_V2) being scheduled in the background.

you could do it from SM37 --> search by ABAP program name.

your situation is certainly because of re-scheduling.

Regards,

Deb

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Following up on previous replies, I think rescheduling is the likely cause of the issue. Another way to verify this (not mentioned above) could be to check the change log of the scheduling agreement in VA32; Environment - Changes. It may be possible to see what is causing the change here, and if TCODE is blank, then you could check what jobs were being run at that time on your system.