cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s the new addition to reporting with simple finance?

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, 1. Embedded BI reporting(BI queries) 2. Net Weaver Based reports 3. H reports (like FBL*H) 4. HANA live reporting All the above reporting options are available with HANA, but what’s new with simple finance; please correct me if my understanding is not correct. I can only see SAP Fiori Dashboard apps which are new with simple finance. I hope somebody can clarify my doubt Rgds Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChristianWeiss
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hallo Murali,

given to the architecture

you have various UX option as described below. We provide various new Operational Reporting Applications e.g. for Manager(KPI Reporting) or Controller(Interactive Drill Down). In addition we have embeeded now reporting in our applications where its useful.

Of course the classical GUI reporting is still working as well. For FBL*H we have Fiori applications in addition. e.g. Customer, Vendor and Account Line Items or Financial Statement. You find more information about the available applications .

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chrstian,

Thank you for imformation.

You give 2 picture, "Reporting Option" and "Reporting User Experience Options" in your comment.

Where can i find original these documents?

Where this kinds of information is provided?

It is very helpful if you tell me URL.

I would like to know more specific imformation about benefit of simple finance like repoting options you give us.

Best regards,

Sayuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.