cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving stocks from returns to unrestricted use

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello fellow SAP users, im trying to move stocks from Returns back into Unrestricted use for month end accounting.the materials were returned by a customer and qualify to go back into stock.

can anyone share the the T-code for this transaction?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you have posted this query in QM space (but not in SD), I'd assume there is QM process involved.

Do you want return stock into QI before shifting it to Unrestricted, Block etc?? Or, you simply looking for the ways to map the process to receive return stock without any QM involvement?

In both cases, I would suggest you to do some search as this couldn't something which wasn't discussed before. To me, it appears a very basic return process. Please don't post very basic query and if it involves more kind of problem, complication or adverse process, please provide complete information. Anyway, I'm not reporting this thread but expecting you to respect the community rules.

You cannot just ask for the transaction codes. Kindly stick to the community rules.

ntn

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joaquin,

You can use the below MvT's for your business case specific scenario -

451 - Returns from customer (without  Shipping) to blocked stock returns.

453 - Transfer posting blocked stock returns (without  Shipping) to unrestricted-use stock

651 - Returns from customer (Shipping) to blocked stock returns.

653 - Returns from customer (Shipping) to  unrestricted-use stock

Please check the attached MvT documentation for more details - SAP Library

I feel one thing you should also remember like if your material is QM managed or not. If so, you may need to put UD to move inspection stock linked material form Q-stock to Unrestricted stock.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joaquin,

It is movement type 453.

You can do it through mb1b transaction, or HUMO (if stock is HU managed).

Thanks

Prem

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use MIGO Good Receipt with MovType 451