cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification linked to workorder in Syclo Work Manager 6.1 Sync Failed

0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am doing SAP Work Manager 6.1 Agentry application enhancement. Actually I need to update some values in notification linked to work order. 

Formerly notification under work order edit has disable mode but I did change in WM Agentry action then I got the button editable but when I sync the notification post updated. That would not updated in SAP ECC under IW22. But doing the same thing in main notification tile view it has been updated successfully. Could you please help me on this.

Thank you

- Sathriyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sathriyan,

First you need to find out if the application is creating a transaction to transmit to the ERP. You can do this by running the ATE and inspecting the transactions. A new entry should appear, probably named NotificationEdit, after you're done with your changes. If the transaction doesn't show, then you should check your agentry configuration because the transaction is not being generated. Or maybe an Apply is missing.

If it does, then you can place a breakpoint in the ERP, at object /SMERP/CL_PM_NOTIFICATION_DO, method UPDATE (assuming you are using the standard method). See if the method is rasing an error or something.

Regards,

Leonardo.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the Notification Post successful from device. Have you seen any error during sync. Any errors in the logs. Can you ensure you have configured correctly to update the Notification. Please refer below step by step documents:

Thanks

Resmi

0 Kudos

Hi Resmi,

Thanks for your input.

Normally Notification synced successfully and updated in backend without error when i am doing it from Notification Tab but the issue is Notification synced successfully and Not updated in backend without error when i am doing it from workorder notification link.

I have followed the same document which one you have shared for custom object creation..

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you hit the workorder notification link, which collection are you showing?

0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for delay response.

Work Manager Workorder detail page. the notification link is available. i hit the link it takes to notification page. and I am not using any collection. find the image for work order notification link  action

Thank you

former_member208808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sathriyan,

You can inspect transaction->properties in ATE client and verify if you are able to see edited changes  for notification object.

Also one more thing why you are giving

:>"WorkOrder" Object>"Notifications" Property>Notification Where Key Property "NotifNum" equals :>"WorkOrder"Object>Notification Property

because you are already on a screen which shows work order object so following target should work

:>"WorkOrder" Object>"Notifications" Property>Notification Where Key Property "NotifNum" equals :>"Notification" Property

Regards,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are pointing to the notification collection under each work order, that is what I suspect earlier.

Any changes you made within the notification collection under each work order will not be sent to the backend, no standard code to handle that, do a debug in the BAPI and you can easily find it.

What you need is to repointing to the notification collection directly under MainObject.(In the Target settings of your screenshot). Try it and let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sathriyan,

Is it working for you ? even i am facing similar issue.

Kindly let me know if its working for you and how did you achieved it.

Thanks.

Madhur