SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to be used for Billing Docs to be generated in SAP (ECC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I need help with the BAPI that can be used in Idoc WPUUMS to create billing docs in ECC Retail system.

WPUUMS will get the aggregated POS sales actual value into ECC. We need Billing documents to be generated in ECC.

A reply/ guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Naina

5 REPLIES 5

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naina,

Can you please mention what do you mean by generating billing documents?

The WPUUMS idoc contains aggregated sales content. When this IDoc is transferred to ERP, the IDoc comes with a status 64 which is ready to be processed.

You can use BD87 or RWPOS_PARA transactions to process the WPUUMS IDoc which in turn creates an article document and billing document. For this suggestion, I am assuming you are receiving the IDoc from SAP PI or POS DM.

If there is no middleware in the landscape and you process the files directly (received from POS) in ERP, then you can develop an ABAP program which will create the WPUUMS IDoc which you can process as mentioned above.

You can study the program SAPMWPUK (transaction code: WPUK) and include MWPUKF02 which is creating an inbound IDoc and then process it (depending on the store's partner profile).

Let us know if you need any more help.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Thanks Amit, Appreciate your reply.

The program SAPMWPUK as you mentioned is responsible to create an inbound idoc- which idoc is this pls?  Could you give an example on how it processes depending on store's partner profile.

Thanks,

Naina

0 Kudos

Hello Naina,

WPUK can be used to simulate POS Sales Inbound IDoc. When you open WPUK transaction, you can click on Aggregated Sales button. Enter the article qualifier (ARTN for article number and EANN for EAN Number), article number, quantity and value. When you save these entries, it will generate WPUUMS IDoc which contains aggregated sales for an article for a store and for a business date.

In stores partner profile (transaction WE20), we can make a setting whether to process an inbound IDoc immediately or process them in batch. Depending on this setting, the IDoc generated in WPUK will be processed immediately or kept in 64 status which is ready to be processed.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naina,

I'm not sure what help related to processing of WPUUMS you need but below you'll find some basic information on the POS inbound interface for aggregated sales;

Technical:

Inbound WPUUMS is processed based on the partner profile settings in WE20;

Inbound Process Code: WPUU

Function Module: IDOC_INPUT_POS_SALES_ACCOUNT (assigned to WPUU in WE42)

Functional:

SPRO: Sales&Distribution > POS Interface > Inbound > Aggregated Sales Control

There you define the related finctional config;

> Inventory Management / Billing Activation

> Movement Types

> Sales Document Type / Item Category

> etc.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Tomas

0 Kudos

Thanks Tomas, information on Inbound process code and Function Module is helpful,

Thanks,

Naina