cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRAC_S_REQUEST_RULE_LINE not visible to be chosen in DBlookup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For a DBLookup, the object GRAC_S_REQUEST_RULE_LINE is not available(screenshot below) to be chosen, while it is available form Decision table. I have also tried making t's access level as Global, but it still does not appear. Other members have also raised on this issue, but i have not seen any answer.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

As per my understanding DBLOOKUP is done based on any field value and not the entire structure and this could be the reason for structure not being available  for selection under DBLOOKUP.

Can you provide more details on what you are trying to achieve by using structure in DBLOOKUP?

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Field values appear , but are part of Structure. eg. GUID is field of GRAC_S_REQUEST_RULE_LINE. As you know, this structure is a Context value, and also appears for selection in Decision table.

regards

Plaban

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

DBLOOKUP means you are querying a table based on certain field by passing a value. So, you will have option to run query based on field and not based on entire structure and this is the reason you don't have access to select Structure from DBLOOKUP, but can use the fields which are part of structure in DBLOOKUP.

Decision table where you can use Structure is not a database table as we are not querying any result here. This is a table created within BRF+ for maintaining the rules based on which we evaluate the input and return the results and this is different from DBLOOKUP

Regards,

Madhu.