cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFE_3.1_Need Details_Condition_Editor_Receiver_Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone provide me link to get the Receiver Determination values for all the scenarios for NFe 3.1. Example: For scenario: BATCH_WebAS_Outbound_Batch_xNFe, I have the values for the SEFAZ AM, SEFAZ BA and so on. I need the values to be given in the condition editor while creating a Receiver determination for SEFAZ AN and SEFAZ RS for configuring.

I have attached a screen shot, similar one I need it for SEFAZ AN and SEFAZ RS for configuring for my development.

Any reference will be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

SAP PI Developer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Reshma,

Best way to handle above scenario is by creating one more Business Service ( For EX: SerRoutingFailure ) with receiver mail channel ( configure to whom you want to send this[ can be used for alerting purpose ] ).

If Condition Fails ReceiverService= "SerRoutingFailure  "

In most of the times every single NFe is very important to customer,so by doing above even you can notify business user or concerned user very easily,also at the same time you have handled the Routing Failure Condition.

Regards,

Shriprasad Bhat

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Reshma,

AFAIK - we set the values in Receiver Determination based on the Business requirement. Based on the defined values, we need to either pass the message to Receiver or block it.

Can you check with the Functional / Business if they have the set of values to be maintained.

Regards,

Azhar