cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seeburger adapter configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

At my client place they want to send an orders idoc as an EDI document to customer,,Can any one please tell me how to configure seeburger adapter & the mapping for edi.

Advanced Thanks

Kum

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sati,

First you need to instal Seeburger BIC and then you should generate the XSD structure of the all yor documents.In Sebbburger BIC mapping designer is generate thes type of all the mappings1)E2X----EDI to XML and X2E ---XML to EDI etc.Seeburger BIC mapping desigener can take care all the tranformatiom of EDI to XML and XML to EDI.once instalitation is finshed, then you can chek with BIC mapping desginer .

Seeburger adapter is the B2B EDI Adapter.Seeburger adapter is also many types adapters:

<b>1)BIC Adapter

2)Split997 adapter

3)AS2 adapter.</b>Based on your usage you have to configure thes adapter.for example

<b>AS2 sender adapte configuration</b>:

1)AS2

2)Asynchor MDN Setting:

a)SSL Certificates and Clint certifactes.

b)SSL host name:HTTP Timeout,MDN Retry interval and MDN Retry count

c)use proxy

AS2 Receiver adapter:

a)HTTP:server ,port ,url and http time out

b)proxy:

c)AS2:Compress,Sign.Encrypt,Sign MDN use proxy and Xi Message

<b>Seeburger Adapter have more funcations:</b>it is very good to Moniter Message.

1)Archiving

2)Message monitor

3)message Spliter

4)Mapping Variable

5)Resource manger

If you nedd any more information regarding the Seeburger ,send your maild then i will send the some more docs to you.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thank you for your quick replay. This is My email address satishxi7@gmail.com. Please send me the documents and Installation process steps please.

Thank you

kum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Could u please send me the documents. About installation of seeburger adapter and mapping documents to my email address. It's urgent please. my email address is satishxi7@gmail.com

Thank you

Kuma

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ramesh,

Would you still have those documents with you.

Regards

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish and Babu,

Just now i send the Seeburger AS2 adapter configuration guide to your mail.pls check your mails.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Could you pls. send me Seeburger documentation to me also. My Id is ShobhaMallik@hotmail.com

Appreciate your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I haven't received your documents. I am mentioning my email address here again. satishxi7@gmail.com. Could u please send me again. It's very urgent please.

Thank you

kuma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Content Deleted !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ramesh, satya, babu can any of you guys forward those documents to me. I am really trying hard for those documents. Plz forwarrd them to my id : sree.r.123@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch in advance

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sati,

Sorry ..my office is blocked all the public mailids.so that i am not able to send to you.but i will send to you this week from private net center.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I have asked the same question what Sati has asked here,you replied with the same answer and told me that you are gonna send me some docs on Seeburger.please send me documents if you have them,here I am giving my email ID again <u>sdn.babu@gmail.com</u>.

thank you for your help.

Babu