CJ20N - Transaction type
I have created few custom fields in CJ20N using SMOD: CNEX0007. My question is how can I find out the transaction type for this transaction - TRTYP = A / V so as to enable or disable the custom fields. I know this should be done in the PBO of screen exit. But, can you help me to identify the transaction type for the same.
Thanks in advance,
Atul Mohanty replied
Hi - Please follow the steps and check if it helps you.
1. Declare a global variable (V_DISPLAY) in Top include ZXCN1TOP
2. Populate the field (V_DISPLAY) in include ZXCN1U21 (EXIT_SAPLCJWB_004) with the value of SAP_DISPLAY_ONLY .
v_display = sap_display_only.
3. In Screen 700, Program SAPLXCN1, in the PBO,
LOOP AT SCREEN .
* Here check the value of V_DISPLAY and write your logic based on 'X' or space.
* if X , then its in display mode
Let us know, if it helps.