cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Create Sales Orders OData issue: value violates facet information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

We are facing a issue with the Fiori app Create Sales Orders.

When opening the app, it does not retrieve any data, and a brief popup error message (see picture) appears when clicking Cancel button in the Select Customer screen of the app.

The error log states "Value 'undefined' violates facet information 'maxlength=4'", with error ID /IWFND/CM_CONSUMER122 (see picture below).

Any help/input would be very appreciated.

Best regards,

Pau

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pau,

You can get more detail information by selecting "Call Stack".

Regards,

Masa / SAP P&I Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Yes we are trying to find the reason why it is failing analyzing the code and debugging. For if it is of any help, this is the image of the Call Stack option:

We have also looked for any related note, but without success by now.

Our components' versions are:

UIX01EAP 100 SP05

SRA017 600 SP06

We only found one post with someone with the same issue (unresolved), but still we did not find the right solution. This other post link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3587520

Any help/advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks for the support,

Pau

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pau,

Please share what you have configured for Sales Order app specific. It helps for finding some missing configuration.

App Implementation: Create Sales Orders - SAP Fiori Apps - SAP Library

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I will try to resume the status:

Here the configuration we have in the SIMGH:

This are the Partner Functions assigned to a customer mapped to the HR employee ID of the user we are testing:

Besides, analyzing the code we found out where the app is not finding any customer, and it happens when it queries the table 'KNVP', in the class 'CL_SRA017_SO_USER_TO_CUSTOMER', 'IF_SRA017_USER_TO_CUSTOMER~GET_CUSTOMERS_FROM_USER' method. What looks  strange from our point of view is that the code is looking for a hard-coded 'VE' (see next image) Partner Function ('PARVW'). We actually do not have such Partner Function defined in our system.

Anyway, the error image I attached in my first instance in this blog post, appears when Clicking the button 'Cancel' (see next image), after this unsuccessful retrieval of customers (which it happens right after clicking the app).

Any help/advice would be really appreciated.

Thank you very much for the support and best regards,

Pau

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pau,

I think you want to select a responsible customer but no customer is listed because of backend configuration mismatch. In that case, you can implement BADI and listup customers by your own logic.

App Implementation: Create Sales Orders - SAP Fiori Apps - SAP Library

• Customer Association to Employee (BADI_SRA017_USER_TO_CUSTOMER)You can use this BAdI to fetch a list of customers associated with a specific employee.

Regards,

paul_thompson6
Explorer
0 Kudos

I had a very similar problem: it is true that as standard Sales Order uses PF VE - however:

• in non-DE countries this is often converted to "PE" - see Partner Function conversion in SPRO - change the entry from "PE" to "VE"
  • there maybe multiple "PE" entries in your partner function list (strange but true) which will result in the usual TPAER error when you try and use this e.g. in XD02 - best to delete this from the Determination in use, remove any double entry in the PF list and then re-add if you are using - however as above this will not be picked up as std by the Fiori App (unless you select this in the BADI)

hopefully this should work - guess it was only tested in German...