cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Condition in Shipment doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was wondering what is the significance of Shipping Condition in the Shipment doc.

I am trying to see if I can use the Shipping condition in the Shipment document to determine a new actual route. Looks like the shipping condition has a role to play in the route determination only in the Delivery doc and not in Shipment doc. If that is the case, any idea why the Shipping condition field is made available in the shipment doc and what its being used for ?

Ver SAP ECC 6.0

Thanks,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

If a shipping condition has been assigned to a sales document type in Customizing, this condition will be proposed by the system in the corresponding sales document. If there is no assignment, the system copies the relevant data from the corresponding customer master record of the sold-to party. You cannot change this value during delivery processing. The shipping condition will not be copied from the delivery into the shipment. It is one of several criteria for selecting deliveries when you create a shipment. You can enter a shipping condition manually in the shipment where it only serves as a characteristic for grouping shipments.

hope this answers your querry..

reward points if it helps

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Biju.

I know how Shipping condition works in Delivery. Thanks for validating my understanding on Shipment.

Anand

Answers (0)