cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crate part Replenishment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

The crate part replenishment is not triggering through /SCWM/REPL.

Storage type data is maintained for the product in EWM.

We have maintained "Assign Bin to PSA/Product/Entitled in Warehouse Number" where the qauntity classification is mentioned as "Pallet" and "no of containers to PSA" and "min no cont in PSA".

Also maintained the packaging specification and determination of packaging specification. The pack spec is having one Level and one element with quantity classification 4.

But system is not able to find replenishment proposal in /SCWM/REPL

Any pointers on this is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Malay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, for your destination storage type, do you have bin level or storage type level replenishment control. Do you have fixed bin?

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if replnishment qty without qty classification is working or not .

Select : Type of qty calculation : Quantity based create part replenishment

Enter : Replenishment qty : 5

Min prod qty : 10 Ea

It should create 10 replnishment qty as replenishment item . This way you can check atleast if basic setting is working then you go for your scenario .

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you so much for your reply.

Replenishment strategy without quantity classification is working fine.

For my destination storage type I have bin level replenishment strategy. But I system is not allowing to assign fixed bin to PSA storage type where replenishment needs to be carried out.

Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have storage type settings allowing usage of fixed bins? There is a checkbox in storage type master. Then you can double-check the recommended settings, activate log for the REPLENISHMENT subobject and post the log into this forum.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_em70/helpdata/en/3b/e5025ab8cd45988d566a90a0684600/content.htm?frameset=...

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Petz.

My issue was there was no CP Repl. Procedure assigned to my warehouse number control under master data configuration in IMG.

Thanks all again for your reply.

With Regards,

Malay

0 Kudos

Thank you Malay for sharing the issue and the solution. I had the same problem, and also found the "Crate parts replenishment procedure" missing in the SPRO=> "SCM Extended warehouse management" => "Extended warehouse management" => "Master Data" => "Define warehouse number control"

thx !

Mustapha El Ghouat

Answers (0)