Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to delete BP

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario wherein a contract was created with a BP assigned to it. Now we want to delete the BP but doing so that system will display error message as BP connot be deleted and document already exists. this seems fair as we need to remove the BP link. But for other reasons we choose to delete the contract directly which is done by chaging the status of the contract to 'delete' via the program. so technically i see the contract doesnt exist but now when i try to delete the BP i get the same error as unable to delete as document already exists. debuging the process i see the table crmd_partner still contains the entries for the BP related to the contract.....any pointers on how to approach this (deleting the bp)?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

I would suggest you identify the documents and change the affected partner to the new one and then carry on with deletion. There is a note 1706323 which will help you with changing the business partner in the documents. Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the Z-report below according to your release to replace the BP with another valid one.
Then you should be able to delete this BP since no open documents exist for it:

Report Z_CHANGE_PGUID_002--SRM5.0

Z_CHANGE_PGUID_003--SRM7.0 and above

The report is written in notes 1507030 & 1706323

BR,
Ivy

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Please veirificar the following link: SRM standard behavior when deleting a Vendor - What is important to know ? - Supplier Relationship M...

I hope it helps you.