cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Document is incomplete: You cannot save the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

During MB1B, mov type 343 in decentralized environment getting error "Document is incomplete: You cannot save the delivery"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anybody know , how to resolve this error ?

poorna_yalamanchili
Participant
0 Kudos

mate, please double click on the error message and paste here please. it might give some insight of what can be done to resolve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at the message of Manish Kumar and check the interface to "Inventory Management and Delivery-Delevant Data"; option "Delivery-Relevant Parameters for Reference Movement type". Make sure dat Vendor and Ship-To Party are filled for movement type 343.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a Decentralized Warehouse, ERP and WM both are in different client. 

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are supposed to execute this in the central system. Have a look on the below mentioned standard SAP link

Posting Changes in a Decentralized Warehouse - Decentralized Warehouse Management (LE-IDW) - SAP Lib...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to execute in central system only. I am trying to execute same process which is available in above link.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please share the screenshot

Former Member
0 Kudos
MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the customization under "Define interface to Inventory management" for movement type 343 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sharing screens from ERP Customization mov 343

In warehouse mov 343

Entries are maintained for mov 343

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt that you can do anything in MB1B (anyway a transaction you should say good bye)

The message talks about the delivery.

Just double click the message to get to its detail. It has a hyperlink to the customizing of  incompletion log which actually prevents the delivery creation.