cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira Desktop Connectivity to Salesforce.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to use SAP Lumira to connect to our test salesforce.com (salesforce.com - Customer Secure Login Page).  When I use below credentials that I use to login via web browser, I get an error (attached below).  What am I doing wrong?  My userid is not locked.  My credentials are correct.  Should I be using some kind of physical server name and not a URL?  I cannot find anything on SAP's support website or SCN explaining how to do this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brent

The password you use is your password + the token you get from salesforce. The token is 10 characters and I see from the screenshot that your pwd is only 9 or so chars. To get the salesforce token, logon to salesforce, go to My Settings | Personal | Reset My Security Token. The token will then be sent to your email. Append that to your pwd.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek, I am also trying to connect to salesforce.com from Lumira and I am getting the same error message. I did login using both mypassword+Token. Do you have other suggestions?

Regards,

Daisy

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Brent - could you look at this thread and see if Henry's response works for you?

Also see by John Mrozek