cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central credit limit for all credit control areas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I understand that the total limit for all credit control areas should be equal or higher than the total of the individual limits.

Can you share an example when the total limit actually triggers something, i.e. it blocks an order which would not be blocked anyway by the individual limit?

Is it possible to have a central limit only, e.g. the customer operates in several CCAs (and several company codes) but should only be blocked if the central limit is exceeded?

Thanks

Zoltan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zoltan,

Look at the below discussion.

It will help you to understand it.

Try testing it.

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jobi,

I read it but I'm still confused, not quite understanding the function of the maximum permitted limit (and not able to test it because the Credit Management module is not yet implemented here, I'm trying to understand how it should work).

We have CCAs roughly built around countries, for historical reasons. Now we would like to have one credit limit e.g. EUR 2M across all the CCAs assigned to the customer. If the customer is assigned to CCA1 and CCA2, and we split the total limit to 1M each, then a 1.5M order will be blocked which should be avoided. I would like to assign 2M to each CCAs and also 2M centrally, in order to bypass the CCA-level check, but I read that "the total of the limits at the level of the CCA must not exceed the total limit for all CCAs". Is there a solution other than merging all our CCAs into one?

Thanks

Zoltan

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zoltan,

At this stage I will not be able to give you a confirmed answer as I have not tested this and my projects do not involve such requirements.

Testing it yourself will be the best option, to reach a conclusion.

Regards

Jobi