cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during the stack file generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i am facing the issue while generating the stack file for erp ecc6.0 upgrade to ehp7 in solution manager it shows the following error.

ABAP Queue Check FAILED with SY-SUBRC '2'. Result status 'Error during calculation' ('E').     

OCS package SAPK-740BGINSTPI does not match the current software component vector    

its urgent please help me to solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have solved this issue.

for this we have upgrade st-pi level on managed system not on solution manager i.e min 2008.

0 Kudos

Hi

I just opened an OSS ticket about this issue....

Of course i can generate the XML for SPS04 ...but this is not a solution, and we need the latest SPS08.

The issue needs to be fixed with corrections!

regards

0 Kudos

Hi

I solved the issue...i simply installed ST-PI 2008 (we were on ST-PI 2005) and now i can generate XML for SPS08 EHP7

Regards

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagy,

Could you check with SAP Note  1831779 - OCS package SAPK-707AHINBICONT does not match the current software component vector

as issue could be due to incorrect product is assigned to the product system in LMDB/SMSY.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

product assignment is correct is lmdb that is sap ERP 6.0

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

lmdb that is sap ERP 6.0

Suggest you to follow SCN doc at

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

in the os db dependent files it is not showing the any files apart from SUM.sar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagy,

Can I check with you, if you have managed to fix the issue ? Even I am facing similar issue when I am trying to generate a XML for my NW702 system upgrade to NW4.5 SP10.

Regards,

Prithivi Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prithivi,

We are facing same issue please share solution if you have resolved.

Regards

Bilal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bilal,

We didn't fix the issue exactly but we managed to extract the XML with a lower SP ( SP 6 = SR 1 ).

Can you let me know the details of your current and target version ?

Regards,

Prithivi Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prithivi,

Thanks for your response. We are generating stack file to upgrade ECC EHP4 to ECC EHP7 & NW 7.01 to 7.4.

Regards

Bilal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok and your Solution manager version and SP level pls?

Also let us know if you are adding Add-ons and post the screenshot as well.

Regards,
Prithivi Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks prithivi,

Please find below screenshot of solution manager version and error screen.

Not adding/selecting any add-ons.

Regards

Bilal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Based on my experience if your Solman is above SP5 in 710 that is enough to generate the stack file without error.

To get in more, Try the below:

1. Try generating the target stack with a lesser SP level (SP5 worked for me ). Once you are in SP5        NW 7.4, later you can again do a SP upgrade and that should be fast.

2. If you still want to stick on to the latest SP level in 7.4, you can try applying the Note 1940845 in your solman and try generating the XML.

3. If still you are not able to generate you can give a try on the PPMS upgrade in your solman.

And not to mention your SMSY/LMDB setting are configured correctly for your satellite system.

Regards,

Prithivi Raj

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest you to create new maintenance transaction & re check selection of stack in step 2.1 by following previously shared SAP Note  1781126 - OCS package SAPK-602AGINECCSE does not match the current software component vector

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is the screen shot of step 2.1

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagy,

Could you share add on selection by you in step 2.3.If you selected ST-PI 740 under here,kindly uncheck & proceed again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

no i havent select any add-on product.

please find the steps

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagy,

Tha OCS package SAPK-740BGINSTPI you're selecting during the generation of stack.xml may not be compatible with EHP7 .Generally issue occurs in select OS/DB dependent files as like current.For same i would suggest you to refer SAP Note   1781126 - OCS package SAPK-602AGINECCSE does not match the current software component vector

and follow solution from it.This note will surely help you for successful generation of stack.xml file .

Good luck !!

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

it is not showing me the any kind of support packages apart from the SUM.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagy,

But this is generated by RZ70 tcode

Sorry 'm not able to understand this ?As stack .xml is only generated by MOPz in solution manager,even you're also generating stack.xml from MOPz,refer own attached snap shot in this thread.If possible kindly elaborate your issue or correct me for same to support you with relevant suggestions.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

SLD is configure by RZ70 and i am doing the stack file generation from mopz but i want to know if every thing is came from SLD then why it is giving this kind of error and as you suggest i will have to update it through SAINT it will automatically done in upgrade.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagy,

OCS package SAPK-740BGINSTPI does not match the current software component vector

Package SAPK-740BGINSTPI has some pre requisites before putting into upgrade.Seems you need to install/update some components into SAINT before.

This could also be equivalence level mismatch between source and target SP levels for which you're generating the stack.xml file.Additionally you could refer SAP Note   2067964 - Error in queue calculation during the update to EHP7 for ERP 6.0 + Simplified Financials ...

1957617 - OCS package "SAPK-634GGINFINBASIS" does not match the current software component vector

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

But this is generated by RZ70 tcode then why it is giving this kind of error.