cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM - content of customer characteristic not mapped to procurement catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I uploaded a sample CSV-file supplier catalog. Within the supplier catalog I defined a customer characteristic of type /CCM/ATTACHMENT.

The supplier catalog is uploaded without any problems and also the /CCM/ATTACHMENT characteristic is filled correctly with description, mime type and URL.

I mapped now the supplier catalog to the master catalog and then to the procurement catalog.

All the content except the content of the customer characteristic /CCM/ATTACHMNENT is mapped to the master and procurement catalog. The characteristic /CCM/ATTACHMENT is available in the master and procurement catalog and I can even see the characteristic there. But no content is in there.

Are there any additional steps when I try to map customer characteristic? The characteristic is in definitely available in the master and procurement catalog schema and catalog.

Thanks in advance for your help! I will reward points.

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try select both the characteristic in mapping, do "Assign Characteristics" for automatic characteristic assignment, include sub categories and SAVE.

A message will appear for assigning characteristic, then go for MAP CONTENT all items will be mapped and will be obtained in Procurement catalog.

Best Reg.,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

You dont need to do any additional working for mapping the customer characteristic.

Try to do mapping catalog characteristics beside catalog categories it may solve your problem.

with regards,

mahesh