cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to vendor with 122 Mvt Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Return to Vendor, which as per SAP documentation says will trigger 122 Mvt type. I have done Quality inspection and performed a "Return" using followup action. This changed the stock type to "R8".

I went to PRDI screen and in the follow-on function I selected "Return to Vendor". It showed up the R8 relevant quantities. On "POST" the system gave an error message "Inward del. completed indic. for item already set, change not possible." Checked queues in ECC and EWM, no entry available.

I searched various forums and came upon thread, wherein configure the "Determine quantity stock handling" where we can set closing indicator so that  Inbound delivery can be open. Trying to figure where this setting available there in ERP.

I am not sure, if this is the root cause, if any other ideas please guide.

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, there is a SAP Note with this error message:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1967914

Does it solve your requirement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Petr,

In fact I checked out the note you proposed, SAP has released a correction note 2118669 against the 1967914 this Jan2015. I applied 2118669. Still the issue persists.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is your scenario?

When you find defective quantity in the inbound receipt, do you use the process code to adjust the delivery quantity and the transferred delivery quantity?

Do you have subsequent delivery split configured for the remaining quantity?

When do you post GR? Is it before or after putaway? Basically system does not allow quantity adjustment if GR status is completed.

Petr