Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to calculate the -ve overhead on WBS in CJ44

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

I need your help for the below scenario with respect to OH calculation, please advise me

Post journal against network 100$

Settle to WBSE                      100$

Post  OH calculation                    5$

Post reversal journal       -100$

settle to WBSE              -100$ 

My expectation when I run CJ44 is  -5$

But this is not happening

could someone help me what could be the casue?

Thanks in advance

NN     

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I assume you are reversing the OH in CJ44 after reversing the settled amount from the WBS.

Can you please share the screen shot for CJ44 reversal.

Also can you confirm in which period the OH was calculated and is the period open for reversal?

Regards

Sammar

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually I am not reversing the settlements and I am just posting a reversal amount via journal.

Also both the postings are within the same period and when I run CJ44 its showing me the blank screen

Thanks

NN

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

if I have understood correctly..

You had posted $100 toNWA and settled this to  WBS and then ran CJ44 at the WBS level and it added $5 as an OH.

Now you have posted a Journal entry of -$100 to negate the value at the WBS level and re-run the CJ44 and want to see a negative -5 to be added..

Is my understanding correct here?

for this to happen you need to run the reversal in CJ44 to reduce the already added $5 in the OH for the WBS..

If you are saying that while doing a Journal entry for -$100 you want system to calculate negative OH Please confirm what's the minimum amount you have choosen for OH to be calculated in the OH settings?

Regards

Sammar

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply, I am posting the journal entry of -100$ to NWA and settle to WBS. my expectation is to see the -5% when I run CJ44 at WBS level

Regarding the minimum amount, where can I see that step, please advise

Thanks

Sreeni

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

H Naresh,

Check you settings for Overhead in SPRO under the node Automatic and Periodic Allocations- Overheads- Costing Sheet- Define Calculation Basis..

Check it.. Hope it helps..

Regards

Sammar

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar

Its at Total level

Thanks

NN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you find a way to make it work ? because I have the same exact pb.

Thanks

Joana