cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal ESS leave request process:: Restrict the value help for Illness code for leave type 'SICK'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This requirement is for portal ESS leave request process. If we select leave type as 'SICK' then screen fields illness code and illness description

are visible. I have to restrict the value help for illness code as customer wants that certain type illness code needs to be shown on portal.

What I found out was that a standard search help 'H_T572B' is used to display the F4 help for illness code.

Therefore I created a custom search help which is an exact copy of the standard 'H_T572B' and in the search help exit added the logic to restrict F4 values. Then I enhanced  the method 'MODIFY_DEF_DEFAULT_LABEL' in the class  'CL_HRESS_PTARQ_LEAVREQ_GUIBBF'. I have modified the changing parameter 'CT_FIELD_DESCRIPTION'  by passing the custom search help against the field name = 'UMSK' (field for illness code' ). In the portal I am able to get the desired F4 help for illness code , but on selecting a record from F4 help , Illness Code is getting populated on the screen but not the illness description.

Please suggest !!!

Quick help will be appreciated .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

indra_dewaji
Explorer
0 Kudos

Have you check on the new search help that EXP checkbox for description has been checked ?