Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error on ud

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

While doing stock transfer through ud for a inspection lot(prodn order gr inspection.04)

System trying to create a sales order parallel.as user is not having authorization

It end up with an error without stock posting.

Message no.80 and the Id is vl

Any body can help on this

Thanks

Muhamed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all of your in put

This issue is resolved by following way,

1.In QA32 transfer the stock without giving any UD code and save

2.Again in QA32 give the relevant UD and save

Thanks all...

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to know you found the solution.

Please close the thread. Don't leave it open.

ntn

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal, like Arijit said, I also believe that UD and SO creation are 2 separate things. And I don't think in standard there exists some provision that allows you to create SO as soon as UD is done. Perhaps the follow up action associated with that UD code must be triggering this another transaction. Could you please check that?

Secondly, I did not understand the authorization issue. To which transaction the user is not having rights? To perform UD or to create SO? What outcome you are expecting here? Do you want stock posting to be done without SO creation? Did you try stock posting alone without giving UD? If still this doesn't you need to understand the mapping logic behind this in debug mode.

Anand

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand for the reply,

here is the answer for your queries for this issue

There is no follow up action associated with the UD code.

Reg with Authorization, User is not having authorization to create sales order,( The same issue is happen 6 month back that time we are  given authorization for SO, so system allow us to post UD)

Here we are looking UD with out creating a SO

hope I cleared your doubt

Thanks

Faisal

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like what Arijit and Anand has said, I'm also not able to understand the exact problem. If there is no follow up action associated with the relevant UD code, then SO creation (parallel, and based on UD code) is out of general understanding.

May be you are missing some info here, or you might need to recheck the steps you are executing or settings maintained.

You must be knowing that making UD is an independent transaction which doesn't (until and unless something is not defined in background) make any other transaction.

I understand that as soon as some particular UD code is entered, system is looking to create a Sales order and due to restricted access, SO doesn't create and thus user is unable to make the UD. Therefore, there has to be some enhancement, development or whatever you say in the background !!

Or else, you are misreading the error message.

Besides, Stock posting and UD are again different as Anand already mentioned this. Did you try to make stock posting only ? And are you using notifications? Is there a probability which could trigger SO creation following notification ?

I'm confused

ntn

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Muhamed,

After you get this error go SU53 and check which authorization is missing.

Authorization object V_LIKP_VST for delivery and provide necessary access in PFCG. Please take help from your Basis or security person.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

If we give authorization,system create a sales order.we are wondering why system create a sales order during ud process.

Thanks

Muhammad

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhamed,

I am not sure if you are pointing at message class VL, Message number 080 or something else. If this is the case, then the reason is quite obvious as to why this was not happened. Please confirm if this issue is happening frequently? Are you using any Z-methods for creating your SD things and simultaneous execution of multiple processes?

One potential reason for this error may be like - the plant level data for material was open through the parallel SD process, which has locked the material from UD being executed

I believe creating sales order/deliveries, etc is a separate activity than doing UD (Unless user do not have authorization for QA11 too). So Ideally, if you retry doing UD, then you should be able to move the stock form Quality To Unrestricted use. Also please note that till the stock is posted to unrestricted use stock, you can't generate the outbound delivery too!!.

Thanks,

Arijit