cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during parsing the SOAP part --- Can't parse the document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our system in san nw PO . Scenario is SAP PI webservice to RFC.  SAP PI webservice can be triggered  successfully via SOAPUI. But while sending   with PL/SQL, error occured.

Error during parsing the SOAP part --- Can't parse the document

Caught an Exception: com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.MalformedByteSequenceException: Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence

I can not  see any log in soap sender adapter and soa monitoring. Error displays only in Log viewer.

PL/SQL sends  WE8 ISO8859P9  encoding code. This data cannot come to soap adapter. I cannot see any content.  How can i monitor payload of sending  data?

Thanks

Nurhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nurhan,

Check whether your data is as per your WSDL which is used in the SOAP UI.

Regards,

Kalyan Batabyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kalyan,

It is Pı webservice. When i used in soap UI( WE8 ISO8859P9    as encoding), data is coming soap adapter. But via PL/SQL (same data),error occured and this error log display only log viewer not communicarion channel

regards,

Nurhan

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nurhan,

Change the encoding to UTF-8 in soap ui and send the message.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nurhan,

If you have checked the webservice in SOAP UI and data is coming ok in Sender SOAP Channel then there is no problem with your WSDL or configuration. Please check at PL/SQL end and check the source/request xml.

Regards,

Kalyan Batabyal

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nurhan,

You can use the communication channel monitoring. I think you are in a single stack, check this document

I think your problem is with the encoding and may be a BOM character.

Regards.

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding to the checks that linked, I of course have to throw in my all purpose tool XPI Inspector

Please have a look here on how to get and how to use http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1514898

Cheers Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no error log in communication channel. This error display only in nwa log viewer. before come to adapter, error occurd so i cannot see any log in message monitoring and communication chanel monitoring.

Thanks, Nurhan

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still XPI Inspector advice would be valid. However, you might also increase tracing level for the affected category. Please bear in mind that you want to do this with care. Only use a quite specific category and don't go all the way to debug for many subnodes. Only do this in DEV or QAS Environment (or on PROD if you really now what you are doing)

Cheers Jens

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nurhan,

I think the request you are sending is not UTF-8 encoded.

Remove the software component version as mentioned in below blog.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

But my sender adapter  is soap .(PI webservice) So when i remove software compenent version, ı cant generate wsdl..

Regards,

Nurhan