cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Personas - Combining Subscreens of Same TCode

shane_kelly2
Participant
0 Kudos

I've managed to fix the tab caching issues with the main page of WB21/WB22 using Control Overwrite IDs  - but now i'm wondering how to combine information that is on the main part of the transaction and on the overview (item level) detail of these tcodes.

The following is the main screen which works... but I want to include parts of the tables found on the subscreen when you hit the overview button

The overview page looks like this:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ssteinhauer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can not drag and drop elements in that case - so it is different from tab merging.

But you can do SAP Screen Personas scripting to copy field content back and forth between the main screen and the secondary screen. 

Cheers,

--

Sebastian Steinhauer

SAP Screen Personas

Product Owner

shane_kelly2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sebastian,

if that is the case - any suggestions how to enable the lookup functionality (F4) on the master data fields (SLOC, Material Number, UOM, etc)  and dropdown fields (packaging type)used in the second screen using text fields on my new flavor?

ssteinhauer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

In SAP Screen Personas 2.0 you can try this approach used successfully:

http://scn.sap.com/community/gui/blog/2014/01/17/search-help-for-a-custom-field-in-personas

In SAP Screen Personas 3.0 (currently in ramp-up) simple F4 help popups are supported out of the box.

For the Dropdown Listbox, I suggest to make a new Dropdown Listbox.

shane_kelly2
Participant
0 Kudos

The main issue we are having is we had to use a Control Overwrite ID to cache the data on the tabs on the header of the trade.

But the table on the subscreen for item data is impacted by the same control Overwrite ID so if I hide the control on the main screen - it also disappears from the subscreen.

If I don't use this control overwrite - I can't cache my tabs on the main panel

ssteinhauer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Please report this as an OSS incident against BC-PER-RT-SIL - so the team can have a close look.

If possible please also include an open connection so we can look at it in your system.

Cheers,

--

Sebastian Steinhauer

SAP Screen Personas

Answers (0)