cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Reset Inventory Data in Storage Bins ? (report RLREOLPQ)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have created a Z trxn to allow users to clear the last count date for continuous inventory counting process but we have not added any security restriction to limit the users access to there own site (or even made the warehouse number a required field). As a result we are seeing users clearing count date and resetting the counts for the wrong warehouses and need to follow up and scold the users. How can I see the history to find out who cleared the last count date in the bins for the wrong warehouse so I can scold them thoroughly?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is nothing in the RLREOLPQ program that writes change history. You can only try to get something from the system stats. Please use the SCN search with these words: who executed program

You better setup security in your system, the report  checks the authority for warehouse number, so I can just assume that you have no security setup at all in this area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jurgen L,

I was hoping there may be some change document I could link to the table/field because my authorization in production systems is limited and this is not worth the effort to request a support I.D. for STAD or ST03N. I don't believe end users were actually meant to have access to the transaction so security checks are not active when its run. I just have to assume it was an error and it was added to a global role during some project...Thanks again for your reply, "no change history" is a good enough answer for me to forward on

Answers (0)