Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BD64-D gr8 mystery

manubhutani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If my partner is Bank,Then i will write B in partner no(we20)

but in bd64.. what shud i write

as in case of ale i write sender's and rec logical name in sender n rec.

but if Bank

then what is the use of bd64.

Is that the case that in edi distr model is of no use..

1 more thing..

can ale be used if we want to send idoc from R3 to Xi server?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

see the below link

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

In general

Distribution Model that describes the ALE message flow between logical systems. The relationships between logical systems, message types, BAPIs, and filters are defined in the distribution model. Applications and the ALE layer user the distribution model to determine receivers and to control the data distribution

You have created the ALE distribution model and generated and checked the partner profiles

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/56/b1b13bb3acef3ce10000000a11402f/content.htm

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

In BD54 you create a logical system of the reciever i.e if you are sending idocs via xi,

logical system you created in sld needs to be synchronised in BD54

1. BD54 : Create a Logical System for the Idoc Receiver

2. WE20 : Create Partner Profile ->Maintain Outbound and the Inbound Parameters

manubhutani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry rahul

Bt this is not the answer to my ques..

I think u misunderstood the ques..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a how-to document on configuring IDOC for both sender and receiver.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d19fe210-0d01-0010-4094-a6fba344...

Regards,

Bill

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

Unless you are distributing master data to your bank (?), I would not expect you would be using ale distribution model in this scenario. You would either using output determination, or a t-code which initiates output to be created.